Aims and Objectives
1. To help the less privilege to achieve their dream through sports across Africa.
2. To promote and assist orphans in orphanage homes, person living with disabilities and less privilege in the society in achieving their dreams through sports.
3. To shelter the Orphans and the less privilege.
4. To train and empower orphans, persons living with disability and less-privilege in the development and acquisition of sporting skills and all forms of amateur and professional football and sports.
5. To promote all sporting and educational activities to orphans, persons living with disabilities and less privilege in the realization of their hopes and dreams.
6. To partner with individuals and organizations in establishing strong and united platforms in fostering this association.
7. To provide and enriched divers learning environment for our players.
Helping talented under previledged children of African societies to achieve their destines and goals through sports
Breaking the vicious circle of poverty and illteracy among the under previledged through sports and education